Perfect studio sound.
The HRM-7 professional studio headphones have been especially designed for dance music producers. Accordingly, they deliver an accurate, neutral sound with optimal bass response for detailed monitoring. Thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
Studio sound design
The unique 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz. This way, crystal clear, high-res sound is guaranteed.
Clean accurate sound
Better air flow and robust structure deliver a clean, accurate bass. Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a three-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
Fully enclosed pads
The headphones' fully enclosed ear pads deliver optimum sound isolation, while reducing ambient noise. Plus, their large ear chambers account for a wider sound stage and clear acoustic separation.
The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam - covered with soft velour fabric - to provide a snug and comfortable fit. At the same time, this ensures enough airflow around the ears for accurate monitoring.
Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
Driver Units: 40 kHz HD-driver
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug (gold-plated, 2-way, screw type)
- 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m)
- 3 m one-side connection straight cable
- 6.3 mm stereo jack (gold-plated, screw type)
- Replacement velour ear pads
- Adjustable headband
- Lightweight magnesium design
- Velour pads with memory foam
- 3-layer damping structure to exclude unnecessary resonance
- Improved bass response and sound isolation with Dual Chambers
Weight (without cord): 330 g