These mid-range speakers are part of the Pioneer Reference Series.
They were designed for a low crossover ability for extra smooth sound. Improvements include easier installation and a better audio performance.
Though only 66mm wide, it provides a wide sound range with an especially smooth high
frequency range. Other characteristics are decreased distortion and enhanced, pure sound reproduction.
Its excellent directivity makes it very suitable in combination with our PRS tweeters.
Because of its modest size you can install this mid-range speaker not only in your door, but also in a pillar.
- Maximum input power:
- 200W (with back chamber, 800Hz -12dB/oct. HPF)
- 60W (without back chamber, 400Hz -12dB/oct. HPF) W
- Nominal input power:
- 50W with back chamber, 800Hz -12dB/oct. HPF)
- 15W (without back chamber, 400Hz -12dB/oct. HPF) W
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency response: 125 - 25,000 Hz
- Lowest resonance frequency: 135 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 85 dB
- Woofer size: 7 cm
- Woofer material: Dual-layer composite cone with Aramid Fibre and pulp
- Magnets: Neodymium, Removable magnet cover
- Dimensions: 80 x 46 mm
- Weight: 40,5 g