This tower is from a single mould! Because its case has been made from thick continuous-cast aluminium and – where the Needle-Alu-Super-Tower is concerned – houses a total of four 70 mm bass/mid-range loudspeakers that have been perfectly insulated from the high-resolution 13 mm polycarbonate dome tweeter. The woofers work with specially hardened cellulose cones and additional centring, which prevent the cones from wobbling at higher volumes.
This loudspeaker delivers optimum performance for home-cinema applications and is therefore also magnetically shielded. The slender column may, of course, be combined with the other models in the series. The combination with the active subwoofers in the Betasub series is recommended for optimum low-bass support.
- Configuration: 2 way double bassreflex
- Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Equipment: 4 x 2.5"woofer, 0.5" tweeter
- Power handling RMS / max.: 70 / 120 Watts
- Dimensions (W x L x D): 90 x 1025 x 115 mm
- Frequency response: 45 - 30.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 400 / 3700 Hz
- Stable aluminium cabinet
- Solid connectors
- All speaker magnetically shielded
- Very light PC tweeter-dome
- Woofer-midrange with specially reinforced cellulose cone and `lowdistortion` suspension
- Overload protection