This, the smallest but still powerful Betasub model, is powered by a 140 watt high-performance power amplifier and covers a low-bass bandwidth that ranges from 200 to 25 Hz – which is infinitely adjustable between 200 and 50 Hz.
The downfire case design enables the subwoofer to deliver a bass that in relation to its external dimensions is very deep and powerful. The reason: the cone surface area has been fitted at a very small and precisely defined distance from the floor in the solid and low-resonance case. The driver is supported by the Airflex bass-reflex port that has been secured to the front of this bass powerhouse with five screws. The Betasub 20A is the ideal bass partner for a loudspeaker from Magnat´s Vector 200 series.
Also available in silver.
- Principle: Powered bassreflex subwoofer, down-fire
- Equipment: 200 mm woofer
- Output power (RMS / Max.): 70 / 140 watts
- Frequency Response: 25 – 200 Hz
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 - 200 Hz adjustable
- Phase: switchable 0°/180°
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260 x 430 x 400 mm