Full Digital, In-Vehicle Amplifier for Competition-Level Sound.
Under the umbrella of the Pioneer Reference Series (PRS), the PRS-D800 has been crafted using only the highest quality components to bring superior sound quality to a broader range of consumers and vehicles.
A full-range, Full Digital (Class D), bridgeable 2-channel amplifier, the PRS-D800 is unique due to its high power, high sound quality and ultra-compact size.
Essential features include:
- Full Digital (Class-D) amplifier 2-channel amplifier concept. A high-slew rate operational amp is used to reduce the high-frequency distortion inherent to many Class D full range designs.
- High-Grade Audio parts.
- No Crossover functionality included.
- L/R independent gain control.
- Total Vibration Control (TVC) that utilises anti-vibration materials and advanced structural engineering to minimise distortion and raise signal-to-noise ratio.
- RMS Power: 2 x 125 W (4 Ohm) / 2 x 150 W (2 Ohm) / 1 x 300 W (4 Ohm bridge).
- Only 225 x 50 x 104 mm in size (W x H x D), the chassis has been optimised for use as a part of a modular or building block amplifier system. Alternatively, it can fit side-by-side or even stacked with other PRS-D800 amplifiers. Placed side-by-side, three PRS-D800s take up the surface area of a standard A4 sheet of paper.
Combine the PRS-D800 amplifier with the DEH-80PRS CD Tuner to achieve pure quality audio performance.
- Maximum Output Power: 600 W
- CEA 2006 Power (THD + N = 1%):
- 2 Channels at 14.4V, 4 Ω
- 2 Channels at 14.4V, 2 Ω
- 1 Channel at 14.4V, 4 Ω BRIDGE
- Continuous power output (RMS):
- 125 W RMS x 2 Channels (at 14.4V, 4 Ω)
- 150 W RMS x 2 Channels (at 14.4V, 2 Ω)
- 300 W RMS x 1 Channel (at 14.4V, 4 Ω BRIDGE)
- Load impedance capability: 2 Ω - 8 Ω Stereo
- Frequency response: 10 - 30.000 Hz
- Distortion: <0.004 %
- S/N ratio: >105 dB
- MOSFET output section: Yes
- RCA terminals: 2-Ch. (Gold-plated)
- Speaker Terminals: Screw-type
- Input level control: 400 mV to 6.5 V (A/B Independent)
- High performance balanced isolator circuit: Yes
- Max. current consumption (A/4Ω): 6.4 A / 4 Ω for two channels
- Chassis size (W x H x D): 225 x 50 x 104 mm
- Unit weight: 1.6 kg